Kat’s Podcast – Episode no. 41
Solo Show with Kat
Autumn – like every season – can lead to specific imbalances in body and mind:
Maybe you’re feeling more in your head lately? Maybe you’re having a hard time to focus, or you’re feeling more nervous? Or you are waking up in the middle of the night having trouble falling asleep again? These can all be signs of autumn being reflected in your body and mind.
In this episode I’ll help you understand what’s going on in autumn on an energetic level and from an Ayurvedic perspective – and how you can find back to balance, and feel good and grounded again.
This episode is full of tips for food (incl. coffee!), lifestyle and meditation.
For a tailored approach and in-depth integration into your life, have a look at my mentoring package ‘Get Grounded’.
This episode is for you if you are:
- feeling ungrounded
- feeling scattered
- less able to focus lately
- more nervous or anxious than usual
- waking up at night and having trouble falling asleep again
- way more in your head than in your body
- feeling cold in your body
Enjoy listening & let me know what was helpful for you!
- Blogpost ‘Supercharge Your Coffee’
The links to the Dutch Health Store are affiliate links, which means I get a little percentage of the purchase value if you buy through one of these links. For you, the price is tdoesn’t change, it simply means that by using one of my links you help me sustain myself and supoort this podcast – thank you!
Make sure you use the code ‘kathrin’ at check out so you get 5% off your first order.
- music (Intro/Outro): Thanks to Analog By Nature. Credits: cdk – Sunday by Analog By Nature (c) copyright 2016 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.
For feedback + topics you’d like me to talk about: write me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for listening!