Inspired? Invite me on a virtual coffee so I’m fueled to create more episodes: paypal.me/KathrinKatHecht
Kat’s Podcast – Episode no. 23
5 Strategies to Ground & Focus
In this solo episode I’m talking about 5 strategies that help me ground and focus right now: all things from my daily life, some of them little adjustments and some of them more specific practices.
If you’re feeling more scattered than usual, easily distracted, too much in your head or simply ungrounded: tune in. These strategies are from my daily life for your daily life and you can start with them right away!
- Tantric Hatha Yoga special: This has expired unfortunately, but if you’d like to know more about Tantric Hatha Yoga, pls. send me a message hello @kathrinhecht.com or reach out to Keli:
- Keli’s instagram: https://www.instagram.com/keli.d.yoga/
- my Instagram if you wanna follow along
- sign up for my newsletter right here
- music (Intro/Outro): Thanks to Analog By Nature. Credits: cdk – Sunday by Analog By Nature (c) copyright 2016 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.
Thanks so much for tuning in!
Let me know if this episode was inspiring for you! Send me an email: hello @kathrinhecht.com
And if you’re listening on Apple/iTunes: I’m super thankful for a 5-star-rating and a review!
Write a review!
I hope you liked this episode!
If you’re listening on iTunes or Apple Podcasts I got a favour to ask:
I’d be super thankful if you left a review!
This helps immensely to inspire new listeners & to stay in the game in the long run.
Summer over winter, West coast over East coast, moment over money. Oh, and coffee over tea, of course!
Hi, I’m Kat, and I’m the one behind this podcast. Come over here to read more about me.