Freedom & empowerment through reconnection.
Before you read on: take a moment and tune in
How do you feel?
What do you need most at the moment?
What is it emotionally, mentally or physically that you long for or struggle most with right now?
It’s often our pain points that nudge us towards change. Becoming aware of how we feel, becoming the observer, is the first step to empowerment and change. You have to be able to see where you’re at to be able to make changes for the better.
Yoga can help us with both: become aware of where we’re at + move into a desired direction.
A tailored, individual yoga practice — along with little adjustments in our lifestyle — can help us create more of the energy we need and – in doing so – help us with the changes we desire.
The aim is to have more of that which makes us thrive, and get rid of that which holds us back and makes us suffer – be it that you’re struggling with an acute imbalance or that you’re generally looking for more alignment with your own nature.
What I offer
- Personal Practice (on Zoom + in person)
This is for you if you really want positive change in your life. Personal practices are here to work on it in a committed, systematic and powerful way:
Maybe you want to become more patient.
Or you would like to cultivate more calm in stressful situations.
Or you need more clarity in life.
Whatever it is: Yoga is here to help you, because it’s here to make your life better – and NOT to make you more flexible on the mat.
Based on what it is that YOU need:
You get a practice sequenced especially for you.
Either a complete yoga practice (Asana/postures, Pranayama/breath work + meditation)
or pure breath work + a super short meditation to round things off
depending on the time you can/want to dedicate on a daily basis.
Optional: 40-day Practice + Support
Take 40 days to embody the energy you’re working with + build a daily routine and empower yourself while creating what you need. I’m by your side with 2 check-ins and whatsapp SOS support during those 40 days, if any obstacles arise or other stuff comes up… which might, as we’re going deep with these practices.
40 days is for the committed. The rule: If you stop for one day, you start over again. You will eventually love it. Trust me. It will make you stronger.
150€ – Personal Practice (without 40-day support) includes: 20 min assessment call, 1 live session (up to 60 min), 1 recording (video + audio)
250€ – Personal Practice + 40-day support: you get an additional 2 check-ins (each 15 min) + my number for whatsapp/Signal support + a 15-min call after finishing
Get in touch with any questions or to schedule in a free 15 min call with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Classes
(on Zoom + in person if our location aligns)
for 1 person or a small circle of up to 4 people. Private classes are great:
- if you are a beginner,
- would like to deepen your practice, or
- you like a class that really meets your needs:
We always want to get the energy we really need. In summer, this could be a calming and cooling practice, instead of a heating backbends practice, which would only intensify the heat in our body and minds. I’m here if you would like to know more about the science of energy behind my yoga classes!
I will always take into account your needs. Please get in touch with any questions: email@example.com
- first session (60 min) + a 10 min pre-chat or assessment via email: 81€
- weekly sessions as package of 4: 280€ (4×70€ per session)
- Breath + Meditation (on Zoom):
- every Wednesday, 8:30 pm CET/20:30 (German time)
- 30 min of breath work + meditation
- Prices: monthly tickets incl. 4 or 5 sessions
- for more info on the monthly topic and bookings please reach out to me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(on Zoom, in English + German available):
- use the power of yoga aka the breath + meditation to boost your employees’ motivation, focus and creative energy – and give them a lasting stress management tool into their hands!
- regular 15-30 min breath work + meditation sessions are great + easy to integrate
- complete yoga classes, progressive theme-based courses or Yoga Nidra sessions are also possible in corporate settings
- Sounds intersting? Let’s discuss what’s most beneficial for your company. Send me a message: email@example.com
My Style of Yoga
I’m a certified Traditional Tantric Hatha Yoga Teacher and have been practicing yoga since 2012.
Traditional Tantric Hatha Yoga is an ancient system and science that helps us reconnect with ourselves and create the energies we need. Complete yoga classes always contain postures (Asana), breath work (Pranayama) and meditation: In Asana we use our bodies to connect with our breath. In Pranayama we use our breath to connect with our minds. In meditation we use our mind to connect with our Soul and that which lies beyond.
Excited to hear from you!