In this introduction episode I tell you a bit about me: How I got from a stressful agency job to living a freedom lifestyle, and why – for me personally – it’s more than just hanging out at the beach.
I talk about:
- time and location freedom
- my life outside 9-to-5
- the role New Zealand plays in my life
- the split between surfer girl and business woman
- and the connection between freedom, nature, and a simpler life.
- Music (Intro/Outro): Thanks to Analog By Nature. Credits:
Thank you so much for listening! Having you here means the world to me. I hope you leave a little inspired, and I would be so grateful if you would hit that subscribe button over on itunes or your favourite podcast app.
Write a review!
I hope you liked this episode of my new podcast!
Be sure to subscribe and leave a 5-star review on your favourite podcast app! This helps me immensely to stay in the game & to bring more inspiration to you in the future.
Thanks so much!
Summer over winter, West coast over East coast, moment over money. Oh, and coffee over tea, of course!
Hi, I’m Kat, and I’m the one behind this podcast. Come over here to read more about me.