Kat’s Podcast – Episode no. 3
“Who are you living for? And she turned to me and said: ‘The trick is to find joy in whatever you happen to be doing now.’ ”
In this episode of the Freedom Lifestyle Edition I chat with Cat Kennedy from the United States. Cat’s a yoga teacher, plant-based foodie and earth admirer, and she embodies the joy and freedom we all can create in our daily lives – when we simply become more present, more aware of what we’re doing and naturally start embracing what makes us feel good and alive.
We talk about:
- The power of a mindful morning & tuning into your feelings (1:48)
- Cat’s story and how her time in New York shaped her current way of living (7:39)
- How Cat fell in love with yoga in a space where homeless persons and billionaires move next to each other (11:06)
- What helped her move away from the 9-to-5 world & do what she loves doing (19:35)
- Dog-walking as networking tool (29:14)
- The human desire to control things and how to let go (30:55)
- Integrating feel-good routines into your daily life & being in the flow (37:37)
- Her connection to nature and the relationship to her body (45:05)
- How to afford a freedom lifestyle (49:05)
- The power of yoga and breathing (like a thread throughout the podcast)
- Connect with Cat on her website innerisouter.com or on Instagram
- Cat’s inspirational person: Fardau. Check her out on Instagram
- Cat’s freedom music: Danit
- Music (Intro/Outro): Thanks to Analog By Nature. Credits:
Thank you so much for listening! Having you here means the world to me. I hope you leave a little inspired, and I would be so grateful if you would hit that subscribe button over on itunes or your favourite podcast app.
Write a review!
I hope you liked this episode!
If you’re listening on iTunes or Apple Podcasts I got a favour to ask:
I’d be super thankful if you left a review!
This helps immensely to inspire new listeners & to stay in the game in the long run.
Summer over winter, West coast over East coast, moment over money. Oh, and coffee over tea, of course!
Hi, I’m Kat, and I’m the one behind this podcast. Come over here to read more about me.