Kat’s Podcast – Episode no. 8
“I have always been on the quest for freedom since I was a child, but the end of my relationship was a major experience, where I wanted […] to create the life that I do want to be living. And I definitely knew I wanted to be closer to nature, somewhere where the natural beauty was very prevalent.”
In this episode I chat with Marshall Harbison: an Ayurvedic health counselor from the US and a woman who recently moved cross-country, on her own and in the longing for more nature.
The elements play a major role in her quest for freedom – and her own journey builds the perfect bridge to the upcoming special expert topic where we’re going to discuss emotional eating and other eating imbalances, and look at how to solve them from an Ayurvedic perspective.
If you’re looking for more grounding, more flow in alignment with your energy, or you’re simply curious about how Ayurveda can help you live more empowered on a day-to-day basis, this episode is especially for you.
We talk about:
- What freedom means to her
- What made her move cross-country to Montana & what’s that gotta do with finding back to her freedom
- The importance of being close to nature & of re-connecting with the elements
- How freedom itself can be grounding
- The motivation for her freedom lifestyle
- Food freedom & how Ayurveda helped her overcome her fear of food
- Ayurveda tips: How to create more flow, empowerment & freedom in our daily lifes
- Why you wanna sleep between 10 pm-2am
- How a day in Marshall’s life looks like
- Finances & her action steps in creating her dream business
- Marshall’s website
- Her instagram
- Her freedom song: ‘Wildflowers’ by Tom Petty
- music (Intro/Outro): Thanks to Analog By Nature. Credits: cdk – Sunday by Analog By Nature (c) copyright 2016 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.
- Kat’s Instagram if you wanna follow along
- related podcast episodes: ep. no. 3
Thank you so much for listening!
And let us know: Did you like this show? What was most interesting for you? Any comments and feedback welcome! Simply send an email to hello @kathrinhecht.com
Write a review!
I hope you liked this episode!
If you’re listening on iTunes or Apple Podcasts I got a favour to ask:
I’d be super thankful if you left a review!
This helps immensely to inspire new listeners & to stay in the game in the long run.
Summer over winter, West coast over East coast, moment over money. Oh, and coffee over tea, of course!
Hi, I’m Kat, and I’m the one behind this podcast. Come over here to read more about me.