Kat’s Podcast – Episode no. 18
In this episode I give a little intro to what’s coming up: The 2. Freedom Lifestyle Series on my podcast.
If you’re longing for more freedom, empowerment and a more self-determined life, if you’re coming back to what really matters, reconnecting with yourself and living more consciously, this is for you. Tune in!
Previous Freedom Lifestyle Editions
- ep. 1 Living a Freedom Lifestyle | Solo Show with Kat
- ep. 2 Freedom, Soul Searching & Greater Consciousness with Io Anderson
- ep. 3 Creating Freedom & Joy in Your Everyday Life with Cat Kennedy
- ep. 4 Overcoming Mental Health Challenges & Keeping Your Freedom as a Freelancer with Eileen
- ep. 5 Leaving Your 9-to-5 & Jumping into the Unknown with Shana Robinson
- ep. 6 Freedom Lifestyle & a Baby: You Can Have Both with Sofie Red
- ep. 7 “I Am Freedom” with Marie Belle PR
- ep. 8 Elements of Freedom: Using Ayurvedic Principles to Live an Empowered Life with Marshall Harbison
- ep. 9 Freediving as Mirror: Why Relaxing Completely is Key to Inner Freedom with Jesper Stechmann
- My newsletter – let’s connect!
- My Instagram if you wanna follow along
- music (Intro/Outro): Thanks to Analog By Nature. Credits: cdk – Sunday by Analog By Nature (c) copyright 2016 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.
Thanks so much for listening!
Thanks so much for tuning in! Did you like this show? What helped or inspired you most? Let me know by sending an email to hello @kathrinhecht.com
Love & light, Kat
Write a review!
I hope you liked this episode!
If you’re listening on iTunes or Apple Podcasts I got a favour to ask:
I’d be super thankful if you left a review.
This helps immensely to inspire new listeners & to stay in the game in the long run.
Summer over winter, West coast over East coast, moment over money. Oh, and coffee over tea, of course!
Hi, I’m Kat, and I’m the one behind this podcast. Come over here to read more about me.